We are sharing FPSC Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer today Paper which held on 26 September 2020.
The today FPSC Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer Paper of 26 September 2020 were according to the FPSC syllabus.
Mostly MCQs of Today Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer Paper which given by FPSC was taken from FPSC Model Paper by Imtiaz Shahid. We also suggested the FPSC Model Papers because most of the MCQs come from past papers.
FPSC Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer today Paper 26 September 2020
- Who was the first defence minister of Pakistan
- Who moved objectives Resolutions
- Quaid-e-Azam was born in Karachi on?
- What is the name of the Shah Waliullah?
- Who translated the Holy Quran for first time in Persians?
- When Gandhi called off Non-Cooperation movement
- “Religion is good will” is saying off
- How many meeqat of Hajj for outsider Hujjaj
- How long was the period of Abbasid dynasty
- Who died in the year of sorrow?
- Wind energy is the
- The founder of meterology
- The fourth state of matter is
- The coldest region in the atmosphere is
- What percentage of 720 is 36
- The current president of International Criminal court belongs to?
- What is the theme of 2019 World Cancer day
- What is the chairperson of ICC
- Which symbol used for division of Excel
- The complete information about a database
- How to select multiple slides for presentation
- A function in another function is called
- Headers and footers are visible in
Other MCQs of FPSC Inspector Custom Intelligence Officer today Paper given in Below Images.