We know you’ve come here to look up the HEC-Lat test date for 2023. Here we will give you detailed information about the LAT test schedule for 2022–2033. Higher Education Commission announced the LAT test date of 2023 and this year Law Admission Test (LAT) will be held on June 13, 2023.
Applicants seeking admission to five-year undergraduate LLB degrees at HEC/PBC recognized public and private institutions and their accredited affiliated colleges are required to take the Law Admission Test (Law-LAT). There will be a number of centers where the HEC Law Admission Test will be conducted. Students can choose any center that suits them best.
Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. All government and private universities and affiliated colleges require you to take the HEC Law Admission test in order to be admitted to the LLB program.
Law Admission Test Registration Form
Candidates who wish to take admitted to public and private universities and colleges must pass the Law Admission Test (LAT) for admission to a five-year LLB degree program. When filling out the online application form, candidates must provide valid email and mobile numbers.
etc.hec.gov.pk lat test 2023 Registration
Registration for the LLB Degree Program in five years is now open for the HEC LAT Test 2023. In this article, you will find all the information about HEC LAT Test Registration that you need. You can register yourself by visiting hec.gov.pk if you wish to apply for the HEC LAT Program 2023.
HEC LAT Test Schedule 2023
We’ve provided here the steps for registering online for the HEC LAT Test 2023. To simplify the registration process, we’ve given you the details-by-step guide; first, create an account on the official HEC website. Locate the option to register online for the law entry test 2023. If the option is available, provide all demand information in the boxes. Check the below LAT Test Date 2023;
- Registration deadline: August 2023
- Date of test: 7th August 2023
Who Can Apply for HEC Law Admission Test?
- The Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent qualification is required
- HSSC or equivalent final examination students who are waiting for their results
It will be announced on http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date if the examination date changes. All applicants who register online will download their Roll Number Slips from http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
Candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers while filling out the online application form in order to receive information about the examination date, time, and venue.
The original CNIC as well as a print-out of the Roll Number Slip are required to enter the examination centre.
How to Register for HEC Law Admission Test LAT 2023
- For online registration, please visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- To get help with online registration, visit onlinehelp.gov.pk
- An amount of Rs.1250/- must be deposited online/at an ATM or through a bank draft in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- You may select any examination center from the list available in the application form. Once you register, you will not be able to change the examination center.
- Online registration ends on October 31, 2022.